There are several benefits of using carpets in the home, which include it protects your floors, keep your feet warm during winter, and add beauty to your home. Carpet cleaning, on the other hand, is a huge issue for many homeowners, and they are unsure which cleaning techniques are best for their carpets.
However, keeping it clean and dust-free and having professional carpet cleaning Seven Hills once a year is equally beneficial for homeowners.
Difference Between A Vacuum Cleaner And Carpet Steamer
Vacuum cleaners– most commonly used in many houses today. We use it to perform regular cleaning, removing dust particles and small particles from carpets. It is also used for cleaning floors, small areas, stairs, and other parts of the home.
Steam cleaner– there are times when you come across tough stains and notice that simple vacuuming is not enough to handle it. This is where you need stem cleaner for hour carpets. We use a steam cleaner for high traffic areas as well as to remove the toughest stains on your carpets.
Benefits Of Steaming Over Vacuuming
Here are some of the benefits of steaming over vacuuming:
- It is easy to use and highly efficient.
- Steam and the heat it produces are effective in killing most of the allergy-causing germs and bacteria that are hiding in your carpets.
- It gives you completely disinfected and hygienic cleaning for your carpets.
- The steam cleaning is free from chemicals. As it uses steam and heat to clean your home. And, it gives a safer environment for everyone in the home, including kids and elder people.
- It not only cleans the toughest stain but also saves your time as you don’t have to wait for it to dry.
- Some of the steam cleaner use filter that helps in air purification.
Can We Use A Steam Cleaner Regularly Over A Vacuum Cleaner?
The answer is no; the steam cleaner should not be used regularly. But both are cleaning methods used to clean carpets and floors. However, you should use steam cleaner occasionally for the deep cleaning process. You should be extra careful while handling steam cleaner as setting up is a detailed process, and you need to follow the manual; otherwise, it may hurt you. And of course, if you can afford it, buy both.
Steam cleaner and vacuum cleaner are two different products and used for cleaning purposes. Both types of cleaner are necessary for your carpets. However, use a steam cleaner once every few months to retain the longevity of your carpets. And consider vacuuming very often, like once a week. You can contact anytime considerable professionals to assist you with steam cleaning. We are just a call away!